Financial Assessment Revenue Opportunity Tool
Identifying deficiencies and opportunities for operational and functional improvement are key first steps to becoming a patient-centered high performing practice.
TransforMED's financial assessment provides a detailed assessment of revenue cycle management functions to identify these deficiencies and opportunities within a practice.
The review will include an evaluation of the functional organizational structure, technology usage and performance levels. The goal is to uncover areas within the revenue cycle that can be improved that will lead to increased practice revenue.
Our approach includes the following analysis:
- Review the current Accounts Receivables Management Process
- Analyze key revenue cycle performance metrics including
- CPT code utilization
o Payer aging analysis
- Denial analysis
- Service to Collection Analysis
- Cash Collections as a percentage of net revenue
- Evaluate management reporting programs and utilization
Looking to evaluate your practice's performance?
Contact TransforMED's Business Development Team »